BREAKING NEWS: TIM CAIN SIGHTINGS REPORTED

Llyranor

What do you mean colour you unimpressed? You ARE the colour unimpressed. I have a pot of paint here called 'Shades of Sand' and guess what? It's the colour of a dying man watching a plank of wood. If we wanted to up your game we'd have to leaf you with sheets of 24 carat ennui and attach a boredom bell to your pointy louche head. Except the bell wouldn't ring because you'd be so lacking in motivation you wouldn't impart so much as a tremor!

:) Cheered me up, anyway.

Wow. Just wow. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I think the PC gaming industry at large might jump into making multiplayer and MMO games in the future, due to the money involved. It's also harder to pirate these games. So we might have a future where SP games move onto consoles and all we PC gamers get are MMOs... and indie games. And Sam and Max! ^_________________________________________^

Edited by Noceur

just like any other niche market, once the playing field levels out, and there are many choices but a limited market, you won't see massive incomes such as these. it may take a while, however, and it is hard to gauge what the market actually is.

taks

comrade taks... just because.