Why should priests have all the *opportunity to hurt and destroy*

Eddo36

uh, the comment i quoted from you was in reference to the way the father would treat the offense, not the way the child would react due to mores. which is what i disagreed with. no self-respecting parent would condone a 15-year old child having relations with a teacher, male or female.

While for a male teen, consensual sex with someone older might healthy, and even a major self confidence boost,

most psychologists and psychiatrists would disagree with this as well, at least the "healthy" part of it, particularly in reference to someone engaging in relations with a person in a position of authority. even adults have problems when put in such situations.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Guest The Architect

So did I.

I was just joking when I said "keep your kids away from this Eddo guy" and "the point still stands".

Though from the bits and pieces I've seen and stuff, it seems to me that the forumites who have a kid/have kids actually would do everything in their power to keep them away from Eddo.

I agree with taks. Just because boys are conditioned to accept a more aggressive stance doesn't mean they can't get fethed up by premature congress. I also think there's a big difference emotionally and growth wise between congress with someone who is equally as confused and someone who is much more experienced. The latter stunts the natural maturation process by short circuit if you like.

I think it's also important to point out that typically when an adult seeks a sexual relationship with a minor they are not doing so with 'healthy' intentions. They are generally acting out some pretty messed up personal issues, and this further damages the child.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There's been precious little research conducted about children and their sexuality. The last big research that was done was made in the US in the fifties! Not exactly the best times or nation to base such research in.. Just remember that we're humans and we evolve and react differently each and every one of us. Don't take the 15 year age limit for granted as if it was some sort of natural law. It's an age limit made up by man and has no scientific grounds. Unfortunately, the research subject is so heated that almost noone dares to touch it.

*deleted by Walsingham, due to explicit description of sexual practises.*

PS. Do I have to mention that I hate this ****ing language filter? It makes it impossible to discuss things as normal beings. No wonder only **** ever comes out of this board..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but this really isn't family friendly as a topic for discussion. I'm going to have to echo the Big Green and shut it down. No censure to any individuals.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.