Is "Action Replay" compatible with K2 on Xbox?

Hey all, I was wondering, is the "Action Replay" system is compatible with Kotor 2 on the Xbox? And if so, has anyone used it yet? From what Ive read, it's sounds like a way you can actually put mods on the Xbox game or are able to get items you can't normally acquire.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Basically all that Action Replay (and Gameshark, if that's still around) does is it modifies memory locations. What this means exactly, I can't tell you. I can tell you that you can't use it for mods. It can make simple changes such as causing data values to behave differently, not increment/decrement when they otherwise would, increment faster, change defaults, etc.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Basically all that Action Replay (and Gameshark, if that's still around) does is it modifies memory locations. What this means exactly, I can't tell you. I can tell you that you can't use it for mods. It can make simple changes such as causing data values to behave differently, not increment/decrement when they otherwise would, increment faster, change defaults, etc.

Hmm, well if it's anything like the GS, it should give you some items that aren't normally available in the game(IE: Revan's robes), that's assuming it DOES work. That is interesting, I wonder what it would be like to have 100 Strength in the game. :lol:

Thanks for the (Semi-)explanation, Tale. :thumbsup:

Edited by jodo kast 5

It's exactly like the Gameshark. Previous iterations even used the same values for codes. I read that action replay is encrypting their's now so that they don't.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."