George Ziets

Cantousent

Well, Cant, I'll trust your word on MotB. If I don't like it (which is a very rare chance of that) I will hunt down your sneakers and place rubber snakes in them. Grrr.... :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

One project probably won't have any significant impact on how I experience other games. However, This would be a great question for the other testers, most of whom have extensive experience in the lengthy NWN2 QA process or earlier. I was mostly focused on other folks during this process. Well, that and the game itself.

My review will follow next, but I've just arrived in WA and, as much as I loved MotB, I'm going to start a lanned game of WoW right now. :Eldar's goofy smile icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Sorry. I finished about half up in Washington and then had to make the dreadful drive to Las Vegas. I managed to get the wrong directions and I was on the road for over 21 hours. It was well over a thousand miles.

Anyhow, I'll finish the review and post it in a separate thread tonight. Fair enough? :Cant's getting ready to pass out icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

*zaps Cant with a cattle prod*

:thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

It was the cattle prod that did it.

Maybe I should use the cattle prod more often. *tee hee*