Art and some fan art..

tuittupaa

Does Mission seem like an adult to you?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

She seems like pixes to me. Twileks are hot though.

At least someone understands me.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Oh, right. Those teal women with tentacles coming out of their heads, right? I just bundle it up with everything else bizarre crap internet regularly spews at me. If you like it, fine, it's still weird internet crap.

As for Missions appeal, heck, she's loli with huge boobs(and tentacles, zomg). This, if it is a suprise, should be a realisation of something vital to you.

can anyone tell when a twi'lek becomes an adult?

i thought orcs for example in many worlds tend to be an adult already before age 10, and even humans in reality said maturity comes around 12-14 since before the roman era (even by egyptian one) till about the 16th century

That's because we died of malnutritrion and fear at 30.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Weird things my thread has invoked...

A conversation of twileks? *sigh* I guess I should do Mission fanart when I get my hands on some Wacom. :lol:

You're really good at drawing rear ends as in that 2nd to last link.

Thanks! I like rear ends. :lol:

Edited by tuittupaa

It looks like you're tracing over photographs alot, everyone does that in the beginning but you should really begin to try and draw 'properly'.

You learn a million times more from doing a bad drawing than from tracing over a photo.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It looks like you're tracing over photographs alot, everyone does that in the beginning but you should really begin to try and draw 'properly'.

You learn a million times more from doing a bad drawing than from tracing over a photo.

I have to take a model from somewhere, but by no means, not all my pics are done straight from screenshot. Another thing is that if I want to make the picture regocnizible, for example Striptease or Tomb Raider, I don't want to insert my views there, just create an image of what it could have been. I think Botticelli is already now turning in his grave. Third point is that when I do portraits, I'm taking model. No going soloing there.

But I have also created my own art and I will more in the future. I have done art for about 2 months now, studying more techniques and using of Photoshop as a program, so I don't think I can be blamed for not creating amazingly professional totally original only my own things quite yet.

Thanks for feedback. :ermm:

Just two months using PS? Oh, it takes a loong time to learn how to paint properly with photoshop. I prefer Corel painter because it works much more like traditional media and it's easier to get good results. If you have a decent Wacom, preferably an Intuos3, then you cant afford to miss out on Painter.

Anyway about the tracing, I have to admit I did that alot when I started doing digital stuff too. But, when I stopped doing that and instead just tried drawing on my own, from my head or from a reference, I got much better much faster. So I just want to warn you about the trap of tracing, it's a path to the crapside(also known as deviantart.com )

Watching DVDs and reading a book by Glenn Vilppu helped lots too.. more than lots even. He is like the god of teaching noobs how to draw people

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "