Nar shadaah help

Correction (slightly) - There ARE "closet-type things", but they aren't open until AFTER you defeat Hanharr.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

The arena is a circular room with two doors opposite each other, one door leads to a corridor and the other leads to a small room. You can't open either door until after you win the fight with Hannar, so the fight itself takes place in a large circular room with no place to hide.

The arena is a circular room with two doors opposite each other, one door leads to a corridor and the other leads to a small room. You can't open either door until after you win the fight with Hannar, so the fight itself takes place in a large circular room with no place to hide.

Here's what worked for me. First off, it's easy to forget to level her up before the fight. Apploud had good advice. I just ran the wookie through the mines and shot him with a blaster rifle. For the hounds after, a combo of mandalorian melee shield and a Twister blade and the hounds were dead meat.

Edited by Mklangelo