Royal Palace [spoilers!]

Hi everyone! I've beaten KoTOR:TSL with both light-side and dark-side characters,

but I can't seem to be able to access two rooms in the Royal Palace, during the battle on onderon. The two rooms in question are in the south wing, both show up on the map: the first is a small room in the first room, the second one has a disabled computer terminal and is before the room that Kiph is in. Is there any way of gaining access to these two rooms? Does the outcome of the conversation with Kiph have anything to do? Or does it relate to talking to Vaklu as soon as you land with the Basilisk?

Anyway, thanks for any help in advance! ;)

Might be "cutscene" rooms like the one on the Harbinger (that would give weird effects when being opened through modding)?

In that case not even TSLRP will open them for you...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

well there was one i couldnt get but then i didnt destroy the terminal and there was a code to get in..... i dont have the game on me so i cant check. is that the one??? bc i had to try for awhile and think there were supplies in there

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

well there was one i couldnt get but then i didnt destroy the terminal and there was a code to get in..... i dont have the game on me so i cant check. is that the one??? bc i had to try for awhile and think there were supplies in there

I think that

You are talking of the locked room right at the end of the northen corridor-just after the room where you find Master Kavar. That room can be hacked into if you can work out the codes (which you only get once chance to do I think). There are a couple of locked containers in there, one of which normally contains a nice lightsabre crystal. The catch is that the container in question requires a truely insane security skill level-something in the region of a total skill of 24, if not higher than this. This is one of only three containers that require a security skill higher than 4 to open-not counting the door on the Harbringer that requires a skill of around 12 to open.

I was referring to the ones in the southern wing, the ones which, from what it seems, were cut from the final game or whatever. i was kinda hoping that perhaps they were rooms you'd only be given entance if you convinced kiph to help out or making a deal with vaklu or something. eh.

the one in the north, that is next to the computer room and museum was no problem.

• 9 months later...
I was referring to the ones in the southern wing, the ones which, from what it seems, were cut from the final game or whatever. i was kinda hoping that perhaps they were rooms you'd only be given entance if you convinced kiph to help out or making a deal with vaklu or something. eh.

the one in the north, that is next to the computer room and museum was no problem.

Query: My useless meatbag of a Master can

Other times (such as on Malachor), rooms that you can't enter but show up on the map are often cut content. Perhaps the TSLRP people know more about this?

is that like the room on the nar shadda docks next to the flophouse that shows up but you can't open the door?

Other times (such as on Malachor), rooms that you can't enter but show up on the map are often cut content. Perhaps the TSLRP people know more about this?

is that like the room on the nar shadda docks next to the flophouse that shows up but you can't open the door?

I think so. On some maps in the Trayus Academy you can see dots on the minimap indicating that there are rooms, but there

Elaborated Query: How high a rank does my Master need to open that one container with the random lightsaber inside? He seems to be getting an *Impossible* message. Assasination protocols are ineffective also, which troubles this otherwise perfect assasination unit greatly

Depends on the Hero's level. But unfortunately if you wait too long (like this is the last master before Dantooine Revisit) it will indeed become "impossible".

If it isn't displaying that, but rather "failed" go to the combat statistics screen (inside the journal if I recall correct, has been some time) and click the feedback. There it will display the DC of the lock.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I think so. On some maps in the Trayus Academy you can see dots on the minimap indicating that there are rooms, but there