Dark Side Kreia glitch

On star wars knights of the old republic 2 the sith lords I wanted to get a dark kreia but as we all know it is always at grey/neutral alinment and carnt be changed? well their is a strange glitch that turned kreia's alinment to dark side and vis versa. want to know how to do it well as soon as kreia is an avalable party member play as her. In all dialog with npc charaters like that guy on telos outside the cantina who is benig thretaned by two mercinaries choose light side or dark side dialog. make sure that you dont get tonnes of dark side points and then get light side points because that resets it to netral. Then very slowly her aliment changes from netral to dark or light she also gets bounuses to power you know it removes cost of force powers but sadly her robes willl not change so she wont look like Darth Traya even on full dark side. and also make sure on peragus you get as much influence with her as possible. But enjoy

Wrong section

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

why bother? Just get a mod to do it...

And yes Xard, wrong section entirely :thumbsup:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I was not aware of that glitch.

Cool.

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.