Another near miss

Walsingham

If they were doctors, couldn't they have done a lot more harm pretty much by just...being bad doctors?

It seems to be a hell of a waste to take all those years of college to infiltrate a lucrative, high paying job, only to die painfully in an attempt to make a big black mark on the side of a building.

If they were doctors, couldn't they have done a lot more harm pretty much by just...being bad doctors?

I laughed so much when I read this I started coughing. ;) I think in order to decide on terrorism your creative problem solving skills can be assumed to be pretty lousy, though.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's probably for the best that this all happened, if you think about it. If this is the best they could come up with, we should be grateful they're not still practicing.

"Doctor, the patient's not breathing. What should we do?"

"Set his bed on fire!"

What a bunch of incompetent amateurs... ;)

Personally I prefer incompetent amateurs, when I'm the target.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What a bunch of incompetent amateurs... :aiee:

Personally I prefer incompetent amateurs, when I'm the target.

That they are. They should have left it to those with a military background. They could have been more effective developing nasty biological wepaons for their terrorism beliefs.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.