THQ and Sega team up for retail event

funcroc

"Man, I love fanboyism <3 "

:)

But seriously, I know Obsidian are good developers and the problems with KotoR2 was beyond their control I was just proving my point. Just because I'm a 'fanboy' of a different company doesn't mean I'm any more of one then people here.

Edit: And I think that Sega and Obsidian working togeather is a brilliant conbination, Sega will give them the time and support they need to make really epic RPG's and they will help Sega become more known in the PC area which is what they are trying to do. Its a perfect match.

Edited by ryan@seganerds

SEGANERDS

#1 unofficial Sega News website

It was your last sentence that annoyed me. It was... biased so to speak

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Lets just get back on topic.

I cant wait for this event I'm looking forward to news on both the Aliens games FPS and RPG I'm glad its just Aliens and not predator. I also hope to hear more about the new Universe at War RTS, Typing of the Dead 2 and the new RPG by Obsidian which isnt yet announced.

SEGANERDS

Then you must be deaf :brows:

Atari are a completey different company then what they where when they had consoles bar the name. Sega has pretty much the exact same workforce as they did in hardware bar 1 or 2 people who left in the merge. Atari are useless now and Sega are going places.

Minus most of the good employees and atmosphere. Also it's not fair to mention Suzuki as an employee when they refuse to use him because of their silly marketing mistakes.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

You did bother reading the article right? Suzuki 'Produces' games. He doesn't design them, they use his name in press releases to get fanbois all hot and bothered.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'm not sure whether that's an attack on me or seganerddude.

Either way I maintain that Sega pretty much sucks these days. Sure they're publishing some okay games, but as a whole they're a cold husk of their former self.

Sad really; Sega used to be all kinds of awesome.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I read it yes, a lot of it is very exaggerated like the amount of people who left Sega in the Sammy merge and some things are flatout not true. Yu DESIGNED a game just last year called Phy-Phi for the Arcades which was very innovative and as for what he said about Streets of Rage I'd like to think I know a lot about Sega and I'm in touch with whats going on but I've never heard that before and neither have anyone else on the website I work at. There is also a good chance that a new Streets of Rage is in development right now.

To be fair this article was written by a nobody on a website I've never heard of before. Its probably just an attempt to get some attention.

Psy-Phi info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy-Phi

SEGANERDS

Dreamcast was true success :unsure:

But seriously though, it had some very good games :huh:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yea I remember when Sega was The Bomb. Dreamcast ftw!

I was such a griefer in Phantasy Star Online. If anyone in here played that game, chances are I've robbed at least one of you.

Also, I raised TWO Seamen to freedom in one game.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I played PSO for years and chances are if you robbed me I robbed you right back ;p

I remember one guy I met, named Rob the Robot. Me and a friend were going to scam him with an item trade. Well, so we did, only he also tried scamming us. The funniest part about it, is we end up trading 1 credit for a monomate or whatever, then Rob goes running off, giggling like he just made off with the contents of Fort Knox.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."