NEED REPAIR PARTS!!!

Im on dantooine and i am preparing the that places defenses against the mercinary raid thats about to happen and i got the turrets ready and shut the doorand now i need a ton of repair parts to fix alll those droids. anyone know a fast, easy way to get some? help is much appreciated!!! :down:

You could always just take a bunch of things that you don't need from your pack, and then break them down and create repair parts that way. Or, go and buy them from what's his face outside, the ugly alien turd. But I think the easiest way is to get a character that has a high repair/computer skill and just breakdown the items and then create the repair parts. I hope this helps you. I'm sure Mortis will be in here with a better response than I have here.

I would suggest using Bao-Dur to go ahead and breakdown things, if you've leveled him up and he's being trained with the repair/computer skills way, which is what I normally do. I usually use him as the tech guy with his security skills and what not. But, if you still need more, go ahead and retrace your steps. It's not like Dantooine is going to go away...or blow up...again... :down:

I would suggest using Bao-Dur to go ahead and breakdown things, if you've leveled him up and he's being trained with the repair/computer skills way, which is what I normally do. I usually use him as the tech guy with his security skills and what not. But, if you still need more, go ahead and retrace your steps. It's not like Dantooine is going to go away...or blow up...again... :down:

lol ya im always savin on the ebon hawk just to make me feel better...i dont have a reason...i just do. so my bro asks me why and i just say incase the planet explodes or somthin :ermm: but anyway ya bao-dur is my tech dude so ill use him. thx for the info! :ermm:

oh and btw....when do i meet that weird cracked up jedi dude again after korriban?

Edited by BAM99

oh and btw....when do i meet that weird cracked up jedi dude again after korriban?

I'm not sure which one you're talking about. Do you mean one of the Jedi that you're supposed to meet like Zez Kai-Ell, Kavar, or Vrook? Well, if you're looking for the fourth one, then

you can't because Leona Vash is dead upon exploring the Sith Academy in Korriban.

Could you be a little more specific and I'll see if I can help? If I can't, then I'm sure someone else will come in here and help you, too. :down:

Omelette is correct, the best way to get the repair parts is to breakdown items you don't need-don't forget you'll have a couple of pads from Peragus you can breakdown.

Me? Well for the repair stuff on Dantooine I put Bao-Dur in my party and switch to him for the droids. Check the wrecked droids in the room, then use Bao-Dur to break down everything you don't need at the workbench, then use him to create more spare-parts, then use him to repair the droids. Even his basic skills (Plus the bonus he gets from Int) are high enough that you'll only need 3 or 4 parts per droid.

kk cool i did it. but was i suppose to kill master vrook? i didnt really want to. im trying to be on the light side and i dont think that helped...lol thx for the info tho

btw i meant that one dark sith guy without a shirt that you find in the korriban sith academy. you take off running and he says find them and i havent seen em since...

Edited by BAM99

I think you mean Darth Sion (cut off Kreia's hand?), and you do meet him again,

right at the very end of the game

. You don't need to worry about trying to look for him.

While the game views killing Vrook as a Dark Side act, opinion on these boards leans in the other direction. It's up to you what you do - but I believe that if you kill one Jedi, the others will ultimately hear of it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Yeah if you kill one Jedi then the Jedi you leave alive will jump you when you return to Datooine. In this case you can get either a DS or LS ending.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I would kill Vrook every time, but I keep forgetting to ally with the mercs. Besides, the jedi aren't even that tough, even when they outnumber you. A few rounds of force storm and they are yet more corpses lying at your feet.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.