Kotor 2 sith lords for pc

I'm a 3rd Level Sith assassin, but I've been really cool with the NPCs (gave merchant credits for his bro, didn't rat him out, and even coughed up the vaporizer to Suuluu along with the credits he lost in the transaction). Now, after defeating the mercs and Vrook, how do I finish the "Redemption" sidequest? Oh, I keep reading about Lithorium charges (I need 'em...I need 'em in a bad way) who's selling them on Dantooine?

IIRC Redemption was a screwed up cut quest

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I think 'Redemption' was on

Dantooine, where Jedi now have something of a bad name since the Sith bombed the planet to bits, plus the whole Revan war thing. The quest was to restore the good name of the Jedi on the planet, and you got it by talking to someone who hated the Jedi and then to the administrator who commented about this sad state of affairs, but as has been said, the quest's broken.

Haven't tried a mod to fix it - where would that be?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Dantooine, where Jedi now have something of a bad name since the Sith bombed the planet to bits, plus the whole Revan war thing. The quest was to restore the good name of the Jedi on the planet, and you got it by talking to someone who hated the Jedi and then to the administrator who commented about this sad state of affairs, but as has been said, the quest's broken.

How far can you get into the quest before the broken part occurs?

RedSignature.jpg

The quest is an automatic one from the moment you arrive on Dantooine. The woman who greets you will give you a dirty look if you happen to be carrying a lightsabre, and when you enter the administration building your'll hear two settlers bad mouthing the Jedi. All you really have to do to start the never-ending quest is to ask the administrator about the settlers disliking the Jedi (I can't remember the exact line). This starts the quest. You can convince Zherons deputy (the one who wants to to keep an eye on his boss) to speak out in defense of the Jedi, but I think thats as far as you can get.

No idea where you would get the mod from. I seem to recall seeing one somewhere to fix this, but I can't remember if my mind is playing tricks on me, I'm incorrectly remembering one of the things the Restoration mod has fixed/will have fixed or if I'm just going senile and made the whole thing up. Let alone rememeber where it might be.

The quest is an automatic one from the moment you arrive on Dantooine. The woman who greets you will give you a dirty look if you happen to be carrying a lightsabre, and when you enter the administration building your'll hear two settlers bad mouthing the Jedi. All you really have to do to start the never-ending quest is to ask the administrator about the settlers disliking the Jedi (I can't remember the exact line). This starts the quest. You can convince Zherons deputy (the one who wants to to keep an eye on his boss) to speak out in defense of the Jedi, but I think thats as far as you can get.

No idea where you would get the mod from. I seem to recall seeing one somewhere to fix this, but I can't remember if my mind is playing tricks on me, I'm incorrectly remembering one of the things the Restoration mod has fixed/will have fixed or if I'm just going senile and made the whole thing up. Let alone rememeber where it might be.

Speaking of the restoration project, how is it coming? I think it was at 98% (or something like that) the last time I checked.

RedSignature.jpg

The quest also automatically solves itself, if you have the fix. If you help the settlers destroy the Mercs, the Jedis have been redeemed. If you help the Mercs destroy the settlers, the settlers will know and continue to bad-mouth the Jedi, meaning you have helped made the Jedi Order look bad again.

Edited by SilentScope001