There is a god!

Tale

Ordo Assasinorum ftw, especially Callidus Temple. Phase swords and transmutation serums. :ermm:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pfah. Give me the Guard any day. A space marine has been engineered to know no fear. An inquisitor is raised and tutored to master it. A guardsman has only his Codex and his gun and himself. He makes his own bravery.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't like the newest brand of Guardsmen, who are just meatshields for the armored fist of the regiments and get executed in droves, while whatever the particular army has for shock troops does all the infantrying work.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Meatshielding never works for me. In the 69th "Buttsplitters", basic grunts ARE the shock troops. There's nothing like watching eighty-odd Catachans with Hardened Fighters charging the enemy with mass lasgun fire, while Iron Balls Christ goatsies daemon princes with his power fist. :)

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I got enthralled on your avatar's synch rythm with my current song(Gire - Nadak, erek).

I've found that I prefer armies ythat use Skaven-like tactics. Fast, hit and run and strong speical abilities that can used as finishsing blows. Corresponds to Eldar, Dark Eldar and mobile Tau tactics. Then again, I adore the Thousand Sons.

kirottu said:

*toothy grin*

We'll see those lilly livers try and get PC with the Holy Inquisition! :devil:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.