I Own XBOX 360

Volourn

Ive got the real(PC) version Jade Empire on pre-order, and I will buy Mass Effect aswell when its released on a proper format. Every game released for the 360 and PC plays better on the PC. I mean, half the challenge in Gears of War comes from trying to aim with a thumbstick.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ive got the hack(PC) version Jade Empire on pre-order, and I will buy Mass Effect aswell when its released on a recycled format. Every game released for the 360 and PC plays better on the 360 unless you pimp out your system with a bling-bling video card.

Aaaand....fixed. :)

manthing2.jpg

You don't need a high end video card to compete with the XBox 360, Jags.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

As long as youa r eable to wait 2-3 years for ME to get to PC..

Back to xbox 360.

Call of Duty 3 is a fun game, and that comes from someone who doens't care for war focused games, or FPS. A pretty decent leanring curve, and the way save points are set up and how it handles wounding/death; it's forgiving in the SP mode. Fun stuff.

Of course, my RPGnerdness only makes me think how much more fun it could be to have a COD3 type RPG. Like one scene where the group commander and a fellow soldier get into it.. being able to choose sides, and what not would be cool instead of just watching the exchange.

Cool beans.

P.S. nameo seems to be a waste of my $25. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Maeh. I wnated a relatively cheap second game to go along with COD3 since I didn't know if I'd be able to enjoy COD3 until at least i got another 'newer' game. Nameo looks to be a poor choice though I haven't played it a lot.

As long as youa r eable to wait 2-3 years for ME to get to PC..

Why not. ME looks decent enough but is it really worth getting a new platform. I haven't seen any other games on the XBox360 that sparks my interent.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Hmm, yes. Speaking of which, Magical Volo, since you have the Premium version, you should have a free month of Live. Just get on Marketplace and download some demos instead of buying Kameos.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

You bought, and enjoyed Oblivion.

Yeah, the PC version. Why would I get a XBox 360 to play a game that I already have on my PC?

I was using it as an example that there are other xbox 360 games you can play, and enjoy. Do a search, I'm sure you'll find others. :(

Yes, but why should I when I can get the same game, or similar, on the PC?

You bought JE for both xbox and PC....

Actually I traded XBox Jade Empire for the PC version, and I am going to sell the XBox as well. No need for it any more and well, it was a bit of a lark anyway. Hell, I don't even use the television it is hooked up to either. Probably be ditching that as well.

I dunno. Vol's experiences are driving me more towards the 360. Maybe when I get back from England at the end of next month. I don't see any use buying something I won't be able to use.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Cant: Don't go spending $600 (or whatever the equivelant is for you) on my 'experince'. I'v eonly had the machine for a day, and have two games. One I seem to be enjoying in spite of myself, and the other not so much.

Though, as Llyr mentioned. I was silly to rush off and buy the second game since one of the best parts of xbox live is being like to playtest games before paying for them. R00fles!

P.S. Still, waiting for ME to reach PC is likely to be a case of frustration and annoyance. It took two years for JE to make the switch and that a game made for a soon to be phase dout machine (xbox), and stand alone unlike ME which is on a 'next gen' machine and is already line dup as a trilogy (unless it really bombs sales wise).

We shall see...

P.S..S One of the reasons I really like to have one console is because I find sports games are usually much cooler on them...

Ive got the real(PC) version Jade Empire on pre-order, and I will buy Mass Effect aswell when its released on a proper format. Every game released for the 360 and PC plays better on the PC. I mean, half the challenge in Gears of War comes from trying to aim with a thumbstick.

Spoken truly. :)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.