Yup, Amerikan Army Treats Their Soldiers With Kid Gloves When Committing Crimes During War

Volourn

I was under the impression that most child abusers DO have a leadup criminal history. They don't tend to go straight in at the deep end.

Similarly most serial killers have a history of clinical weirdness, that just never gets diagnosed/subjected to law. Like hurting dogs.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

i never said anything about a criminal history.

no, i did. you said if it was a black drug user, and i merely pointed out that a drug user probably would have a criminal history, black or white.

Besides, most pedophiles don't have a criminal history. Hell, most serial killers didnt have a criminal history. Besides, with a crime like this, i dont think criminal history should matter. He should be locked away regardless.

most pedophiles aren't very heavy drug users, either, nor are serial killers.

agreed they should go away. however, you were attempting to pose a racial bias statement that doesn't hold up very well, which is what prompted my reply.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I was under the impression that most child abusers DO have a leadup criminal history. They don't tend to go straight in at the deep end.

simple abusers, those that knock their kids around, probably yes. at least, there's a recorded history of violence, often. i always thought that a pedophiles tried hard to be "model" citizens, the kind that simply blend in, so they don't get noticed.

Similarly most serial killers have a history of clinical weirdness, that just never gets diagnosed/subjected to law. Like hurting dogs.

depends with them... they usually "blend in," too, since they realize standing out is the way to draw attention to their habits.

taks

i never said anything about a criminal history.

no, i did. you said if it was a black drug user, and i merely pointed out that a drug user probably would have a criminal history, black or white.

Besides, most pedophiles don't have a criminal history. Hell, most serial killers didnt have a criminal history. Besides, with a crime like this, i dont think criminal history should matter. He should be locked away regardless.

most pedophiles aren't very heavy drug users, either, nor are serial killers.

agreed they should go away. however, you were attempting to pose a racial bias statement that doesn't hold up very well, which is what prompted my reply.

taks

compare the numbers of black vs. white people in american prisons. i think its pretty obvious that race has a huge difference.

compare the numbers of black vs. white people in american prisons. i think its pretty obvious that race has a huge difference.

sorry, but maybe they're simply committing more crimes...

taks

What gets me is whenever someone brings up race and crime, that how the african americans are so down-trodden that they need to do crime to survive, I just have to think back to a cold December night when a black man rushed into my store with a 9mm and later learned that he had a full ride football scholarship and had no reason to commit such crime. I just don't have any sympathy whatsoever.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

taks, I'm no expert on aberrant psychology, but I did do a bunch of crime stuff a long while back. My recollection is that really loony tunes types such as paedophiles who abduct kids long term or who kill generally don't hide it consistently. There's usually a trail that can be found, even if it's usualy only with the benefit of hindsight.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.