Characers Won't Follow

There is an odd bug where neither Kreia or Bao-Dur will start to follow me, then stop or they won't engage in combat. But if I select and use those characters, all the characters (including Kreia) will follow. WTF?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

I've played this game multiple times without one bug, now I seem to be getting everyone.

What do you have their AI set to? I seem to recall one option setting where they would follow but wouldn't attack much on their own, or something.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a bug - just trying to think of possible other reasons. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Kotor2's AI sucks (for depressing examples try the Telos Surface Mercenary Camp a few times).

Make your PC other-char-independant and all should be fine througout the entire game though...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That basically through-out the game you really don't need teammates (well; except for the forced teammate-parts). Which kind of helps patching up the fact teammates don't help... (though it sucks; and takes away the small strategic stuff that could have been there)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

That basically through-out the game you really don't need teammates (well; except for the forced teammate-parts). Which kind of helps patching up the fact teammates don't help... (though it sucks; and takes away the small strategic stuff that could have been there)

What bothers me is that I've played the game at least 5 times...with no problems (I usually play KOTOR 1 & 2 once a year). This current time, and every single bug I think this game has, has come out. \

Everything started after I left the Academy on Telos.

?

I was just saying if they had better AI they could put in far harder fights that needed a bit strategy to win (Bao-Dur Shield bashing on Telos anyone?) instead of the hack&Slash that it usually is now :(

^

What I was saying is that its damn hard to complete the game just by yourself, keeping health and force constantly high takes skill, patience, and luck. Playing with NPC's really does help. Especially those who feel the force.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus