The Cheat Node

Isn't it in a wall in the Exchange compound under the JJT; but only if you are Mira/Hanharr. As for where exactly in the wall; dunno.

If you seek Telos one though; install 1.0B and ask who the Handmaiden are... <_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

After you get out of the pit with Hanharr/Mira, there's a door on your far left that contains the room with the Node. There are 3 Ubese in it, and after you kill all 3, you must run up to a certain section of the wall. The reticule will go blue for a second, and you must click on it to access the Node.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

ask who the Handmaidens are :)?

Ya know, what you NEED to avoid if you don't wanna get stuck in the Academy...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

You have to use a code to get the bugged Telos Academy? I did it the old fashioned way, accidentally.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 2 years later...
After you get out of the pit with Hanharr/Mira, there's a door on your far left that contains the room with the Node. There are 3 Ubese in it, and after you kill all 3, you must run up to a certain section of the wall. The reticule will go blue for a second, and you must click on it to access the Node.

do you know what the node does though? all of the options dont make since, like: set global to the door, and set hanharr side. wtf