the Handmaidens

Atris could also have sent the handmaidens off on a mission outside the academy, I would assume they had a ship stashed away somewhere since the Handmaiden managed to get to the station. (Although that does raise the interesting question as to where the ship was kept, since the only one in the hanger was the Ebon Hawk....)

Maybe she sent them away, perhaps they have a shuttle drop by whenever they need to travel. I'm inclined to believe she murdered them though, just think of that "much to share", yet why would Kreia want that? It would have been cool if Atris and the handmaidens joined the assault on the Ravager, more action to be sure, cinematic battles like those with the mandalorians. It would have made more sense to fight Nihilus with Visas and Atris anyway, let Mandalore concern himself with the rest of the plan.

Muahahaha... I have fallen. I have admitted my fall (which, as everyone knows, is a far more terrible thing). I have become the new Lord of BETRAYAL (in-training). Now, my little handmaidens, come to me. I want you... to take a vacation!!!

Sorry. Just doesn't fit. >_< They're dead, pretty certainly. Although you'd like to hope that Brianna escaped. Using her Jedi-Handmaiden Camo-robe of whiteness. :lol:

I never saw Atris actually joined the Sith. I believe her to be a Dark Jedi, allying with Kreia (for a time) so that she can destroy teh Sith and create a new Jedi Order (which would be aligned to the Dark Side).

The Handmaidens appear to be very loyal of Atris in the Male Handmaiden scene, so I assume Atris sends them on a mission far away to help find and recruit "Jedi" while Atris fly to Malachor V and destroy the Sith Order.