A weird problem with Onderon...

So after I finished the first bit of Onderon, and came back to Dxun... the Mandalorian who's supposed to show up on the Hawk... doesn't. It did this to me the last time I played on my old PC, and I can't figure out what to do... I've reloaded and redone Onderon (no effect), and cleaned the disc... not sure what else to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :(

Finish another planet...

Or if you mean Mandalore; is he in your "choose teammates" selection screen?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's my last planet, and I didn't mean Mandalore.

It's the bolded part in the planet quest timeline...

Gone to Dxun -> Go to Onderon with Mandalore -> Leave Onderon -> Get message from Jedi Master guy via Mandalorian -> Return to Onderon/divide party for palace battle/Sith battle -> Finish planet.

I figured it was something with my disc or something. :)

You mean kelborn? YOu go to dxun and a guide should be standing near the ebon hawk. You talk to him and then he takes you to kelborn then it all begins.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

If it is your last planet, you could leave the planet and explore a little. You should then run into a message to go back to the camp. I think it is just waiting for you to triger the event to start the next part of the story. But you need to leave to do that. (I think)

Edited by Watchman