Any DS recomendations?

Dont buy "Star Wars: Lethal Alliance" its crap for the DS, but somewhat playable on the PSP if your standards are low enough

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Good reviews? It got horrible reviews. That should teach you not to rely on a single site to make a decision.

In any case, what did you EXPECT S-E and Nintendo to tell you? HA HA HA HA HA HA

I knew what I was getting into. I knew the game's pros and cons, and knew my tastes (I'm a sucker for Mana :( , I also enjoy Diablo multiplayer but HATE it singleplayer). So I brought two copies. Not best game ever material, but I got what I expected. I'm especially a sucker for coop, so it was well worth it.

What could have also helped it quite a bit is online multiplayer.

Yeah, I learned my lesson when it comes to checking reviews. I figured the reader reviews would have given me a better idea though, but most of them raved more than the official IGN one did. How anyone can actually rave about that game baffles me.

I just ordered Breath of Fire 2 and Final Fantasy VI for the GBA to tide me over until the price comes down on Mario Kart, Partners in Time, and FF III. Those were my two favorites for the SNES, and spending 50 bucks on a portable game just doesn't seem right to me.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg