Who is she?

I did a search and got way too many hits (over 3000).

Please answer the question or provide a link to the thread, because I am sure it has been asked and answered before.

Who is Mira? Why is she so important? Why does Kriea save Hanharr to kill her?

You haven't played the light side of TSL, but even if you play DS, you should play as her for about three minutes. Mira is the party member you recieve if you're on the light side and Hanharr is the party member you recieve if you're on the dark side. Mira is:

A bounty hunter who once influenced, can train as a Jedi, but you must train her on Nar Shaddaa.

PS. My first post after leaving Obsidian for a while.

Welcome back :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You haven't played the light side of TSL, but even if you play DS, you should play as her for about three minutes. Mira is the party member you recieve if you're on the light side and Hanharr is the party member you recieve if you're on the dark side. Mira is:

A bounty hunter who once influenced, can train as a Jedi, but you must train her on Nar Shaddaa.

PS. My first post after leaving Obsidian for a while.

I have played both light side and darkside. She seems to be a metiocre npc, but the game hints that she is somehow important without explaining.

I have played both light side and darkside. She seems to be a metiocre npc, but the game hints that she is somehow important without explaining

Mira is one of the legendary Lost Jedi that Kreia wants you to find and recurit. Basically, it would be the Lost Jedi that would recreate the Jedi Order (or, if you love going DS, a possible Sith Order).

The Lost Jedi are:

-Mira

-Atton

-Bao-Dur

-Handmadien/Disciple

-Visas

Expect Mira to be sitting on the Jedi Council in K3.

The Lost Jedi are important because, unlike the Jedi Council in K2, the Lost Jedi are...HUMAN. This means they got emotions and can actually deal with the threat rather than running away like the brave cowards (for example, Vrook and Kavar). All they needed was a teacher and a leader to guide them and "infulence" them to organize into a Jedi/Sith Order...and that teacher/leader is YOU.

Not really that important, but hey, Mira is a Mandalorian slave. That's gotta count for something.

You can turn Mira darksided if you refrain from getting DS Points, and go a bit LS to get Mira. Then you can then get some INF options with Mira to increase your infulence a bit further...while doing DS actions. Mira will fall to the DS.

Edited by SilentScope001