NHL

Darque

"Yeah, blame the refs, Shanahan. Real classy. "

Yeah, like the Leafs and their intents to injure was classy.

Good win for the Leaf golaie; though. He played well, and is why the Rangers lost.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I agree with Shanahan. Referees often have a different ruleset for different players. A player who is dominating a game is often ignored when it comes to minor holding and slashing. I can see the problem, because the fact is a great player can draw a penalty on almost every shift. I mean, how do you stop a guy who is big, fast, and can control the puck? Hockey is a fast game and you aren't always gong to be in perfect position, and a great player will take advantage of that every time.

Three cheers for TSN! Showing an awesome game between Montreal and Pittsburgh right now. 5 minutes in and both teams are playing well. Lots of time in each end with some good chances. :aiee:

EDIT: :down: to the refs for the made up calls against Recchi and Ryder. Recchi tapped the other player with his stick and got called for slashing. Ryder lifted the other player's stick and stripped him of the puck and got called for hooking.

EDIT2: WTF?! 7 minute power play for Pittsburgh. Souray got thrown out of the game for beating up on Colby Armstrong after a big hit on Koivu. Souray got a 2, 5, 10 minute misconduct and a game misconduct.

Edited by Deraldin

Quick Deraldin, how many goals will Pittsburgh score on this seven minute powerplay?

edit: one so far

Go Go Gonchar!!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Quick Deraldin, how many goals will Pittsburgh score on this seven minute powerplay?

edit: one so far

Go Go Gonchar!!

I would say something here, but it might get me a warning...

BOOYAH! GO BONK! Short-handed goal on a slapshot after blocking a shot by Gonchar!

EDIT: [insert your favourite combination of 82 consecutive swear words here]

Edited by Deraldin

Even though I'm a little miffed that I had to work during the Oilers game this afternoon, but I was very happy to come home to see that they beat Colorado. In regulation as well. Go Hemsky! May you stay healthy the rest of the season!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

So are we hoping that Vancouver beats Calgary later tonight then? :D

Don Cherry has apparently come down on the side of the Canadiens in both incidents from Thursday. Says Crosby should stop all the acting and that Souray did the right thing. ;)