Favorite Gaming Website

ZeroTM

What is your favorite gaming website?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite gaming website?

• GameTrailers
    • IGN
    • GameSpot
    • 1UP
    • FileFront
    • FileShack
    • GameSpy
    • GamersHell
    • EuroGamer
    • Idiot! You Missed One! (Posts below.*)

I've always been a subscriber of Computer Gaming World, which recently became Games for Windows. My subscription goes back about 18 years. I've always appreciated the mature level of writing, which I don't usually find in PC Gamer and most console mags.

I've always been a subscriber of Computer Gaming World, which recently became Games for Windows.  My subscription goes back about 18 years.  I've always appreciated the mature level of writing, which I don't usually find in PC Gamer and most console mags.

Aren't they the people who brought us that wonderful NWN2 review?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I've always been a subscriber of Computer Gaming World, which recently became Games for Windows.  My subscription goes back about 18 years.  I've always appreciated the mature level of writing, which I don't usually find in PC Gamer and most console mags.

True, I was with CGW for a couple years toward the end. The immaturity is mostly what caused me to drop PC Gamer. I was growing up, they were the same or worse; it was time to move on. By then the internet had several sites that provided what I looked for, and I was tired of magazines littering my home, so I made the switch to digital.

Aren't they the people who brought us that wonderful NWN2 review?

Well, the original review never appeared in print, just the affiliated website. The second one was still pretty harsh, but at least they are equally harsh with every other genre.