KotOR Music

Sturm

So you play Bach and Vivaldi instead, am I right? :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

^You mean Krap, und Plop the phlegm of modernity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Heroes

There is a link at the bottom of the page, but I have not got Java *degected* I thought I did... eh Williams uses too many horns for my taste. Too Wagnerian. :aiee:

So you play Bach and Vivaldi instead, am I right? :)

But of course. Interconnected melodies of a fugue and Vivaldi's discord.

Ship crashing> Vivaldi's La tempesta di mare.

Dantooine Pastoral theme> Bach's Sheep may safely graze, or some slow pastorella of Vivaldi's with Oboe and Recorder.

Rakata> La notte, which also works well for Malachore, spooky and ends all of a sudden leaving the listener feeling incomplete.

Also some 1920s Cabaret music as a theme for Juhani... for some reason I always think Berlin Hause Frau.

Hehe and Xena music for Revan V Bastila. ^_^

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

^ Argh, you put that picture into your sig :aiee:

^You mean Krap, und Plop the phlegm of modernity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Heroes

There is a link at the bottom of the page, but I have not got Java *degected* I thought I did... eh Williams uses too many horns for my taste. Too Wagnerian. :aiee: 

So you play Bach and Vivaldi instead, am I right? :)

But of course. Interconnected melodies of a fugue and Vivaldi's discord.

Ship crashing> Vivaldi's La tempesta di mare.

Dantooine Pastoral theme> Bach's Sheep may safely graze, or some slow pastorella of Vivaldi's with Oboe and Recorder.

Rakata> La notte, which also works well for Malachore, spooky and ends all of a sudden leaving the listener feeling incomplete.

Also some 1920s Cabaret music as a theme for Juhani... for some reason I always think Berlin Hause Frau.

I see. You changed games playlists, right? I didn't know you could do that in Kotor... unless you're playing them from cd or something...

I once put Benny Hill Theme for battles in Oblivion. It was awesome :lol:

:thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yes, either a cd or in my head... having a good memory for music has it's advantages and drawbacks. :crazy:

Oh. I'm too lazy to change cd's etc. so I only use custom music if game lets me to use them. Like NWN1 for example.

But from head... that IS little bit weird :)

"Hon heter Anna, Anna heter hon"... :ermm:

Edited by Xard

This must be one of those spam threads.

Pff, only when that Khan guy joined it as classifed spam, everything else is fine... move along, move along :p:)

^ Argh, you put that picture into your sig :ermm:

:bat::lol:

Oh and zomg Benny Hill show FTW, ah thats so great, I must say that English comedy is really funny :lol:

You all seem like band geeks but of course there is nothing wrong with that. And yeah i really like K1 music better. Also I never knew you could switch the music up like that.

By the way Xard there is nothing wrong with Xena music I happen to like it. :brows: :">

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I like black metal! And the Scandanavians perfect it, go Norway!

Bah, In Flames from Sweden is the one and only Scandanavian metal band...

Norway is part of Scandinavia ;)

Finland has way too many metal bands for my liking. Norwegian ppl may be specialized in Death Metal and Black Metal, in Finland there's too damn many bands from all genres. Pretty annoying.

Once I listened heavy more but later times I've started to find it to be extremely... dull? Nah, it's not the word. Generic is best one I can come up with. And silly.

Especially Black Metal is silly IMO.

Nowadays there's only few metal bands I'm fan of. Nightwish, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Apocalyptica, Metallica... and that's it. Oh, and Lordi's Hard Rock Hallelujah :(

Edited by Xard

By the way Xard there is nothing wrong with Xena music I happen to like it. :(  :">

Oh, it's not the music. But nowadays when I hear word Xena first thing that comes into my mind is pictures of fat americana whales cosplaying Xena :'(

Edited by Xard

This thread needs more boobs, lol

ZMJ%20boobs.jpg

I hacked into OPG's private galleries, ahahaha! :(

And it needs more sex too, ROFLMAO!

nov03-02.jpg

What's wrong with me tonight. :crazy:

Maybe my mind finally broke becuz of tragical past, unfullfilled sexual desires, loss of parents, five years of jail, pr0n, hentai, internet, OPG and NGE. Yeah, that must be it. How romantic it to happen on first day of 2007

:crazy:

Edited by Xard