Toyota's new Supra?: It's a hybrid

kumquatq3

My wife and I just bought a 2007 Honda CR-V today.  It took like 6 hours at the dealership, but I think we got a pretty decent deal.  Now we are taking it to Tahoe to see how it handles in the snow.  It's 4-wheel drive, but there is no switch, it's supposed to kick in only when needed.  Odd, I guess I'll probably find out how it works tomorrow.

Since Wals asked for an update, the trip went very well. It was storming pretty good on the trip up. I had chains just in case, but it wasn't mandatory so I decided to keep on going without them on. The auto 4-wheel drive is interesting, I never really feel like it kicked in, but I also never felt the car slipping at all. There were times where we couldn't see the road through the snow cover, so I'm assuming the 4 wheel drive was working.

I'd recommend the car. Heck, it was our mechanic that told us to get it, so that speaks a good deal too.

Oh, the snow was good and I got in a nice day of boarding :sorcerer:

I think it needs gerbils driving it. They would look cute. Until they actually started moving. Then it would get frightening.

But really, what kind of trouble could gerbils get into driving a "couch"? :sorcerer:"

I prefer Detroit steel over that.

Steel I use losely since even American cars are not metal like the good old days.

Like the Camaro and Firebird? O wait!

Seriously, the 'Vette and the 'Stang are what is currently out there and you have to pay HUGE premiums to get the Shelby mustang. The Viper seems to be slipping into oblivion.

The Vette is a beast however.

I think I'm getting a Porsche Cayman in the spring, zoom zoom

I prefer classic and muscle cars.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I prefer Detroit steel over that.

Steel I use losely since even American cars are not metal like the good old days.

Like the Camaro and Firebird? O wait!

Seriously, the 'Vette and the 'Stang are what is currently out there and you have to pay HUGE premiums to get the Shelby mustang. The Viper seems to be slipping into oblivion.

The Vette is a beast however.

I think I'm getting a Porsche Cayman in the spring, zoom zoom

Yes Firebird! I drive that in the non-winter months. Totally awesome hotrod.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I think it needs gerbils driving it. They would look cute. Until they actually started moving. Then it would get frightening.

But really, what kind of trouble could gerbils get into driving a "couch"? :)"

You've never seen the result of a sofa road-kill, obviously ... :huh:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 3 weeks later...