Heroes' Robes

When using cheats for Kotor II you can get the special robes of famous and infaous persons of the Sith War era, like Nomi, Crado, Aleema Keto, Thon and others.

Does anyone know of a way to get them withougt cheating?

IMO these robes are really cool and I'd hate to have to use cheats ti get them ( so far I've just read about them on starwarsknights.com).

Lightside or Darkside? you know what it doesn't matter, if you have a computer, I can make you a simple mod, the Handmaiden/Disciple has those items.... Handmaiden found those items in the Telos Secret Academy, and took them with her, but Disciple found them and took them from the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine... he accessed another part of the Enclave that went outside, and then he found them outside, on the other side of Dantooine, that you never saw in either K 1 nor K 2

Lightside or Darkside?  you know what it doesn't matter, if you have a computer, I can make you a simple mod,  the Handmaiden/Disciple has those items.... Handmaiden found those items in the Telos Secret Academy, and took them with her, but Disciple found them and took them from the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine... he accessed another part of the Enclave that went outside, and then he found them outside, on the other side of Dantooine, that you never saw in either K 1 nor K 2

Give me a copy when it comes out, will ya?

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.