The World's Biggest Straw Yule Goat

mkreku

I don't know why joining men and women is supposed to create harmony. Inmy experience the net effect is to create mortal enemies.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Instead of burning goats, I think we should all be doing our part to promote world peace this solstice time.

The "positive energy fields" stuff is new age wank, but it's good stuff for a good cause. Grab an attractive friend and, uh, come together. In the interests of peace on Earth and goodwill towards men.

Isn't that what Christmas is all about?

btw, there's 11 days left, so some of you had better start preparing now. You know who you are.

You are crazy. Christmas is about rampant commercialization and capitalism gone crazy backed by a mix bag of Pagan and Christian religious nonsense.

...and thus, sitting on his high horse, Sand acclaimed: "I can see my house from here!"

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Instead of burning goats, I think we should all be doing our part to promote world peace this solstice time.

The "positive energy fields" stuff is new age wank, but it's good stuff for a good cause. Grab an attractive friend and, uh, come together. In the interests of peace on Earth and goodwill towards men.

btw, there's 11 days left, so some of you had better start preparing now. You know who you are.

You are crazy. Christmas is about rampant commercialization and capitalism gone crazy backed by a mix bag of Pagan and Christian religious nonsense.

...and thus, sitting on his high horse, Sand acclaimed: "I can see my house from here!"

:D

I know whose interpretation I prefer ... :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Anyone can celebrate friendship in the form of gift-giving and shared merriment, right? Please, don't bother yourself with how other people choose to spend their Yuletide/x-mas/whatever, just make it the best time of the year with your friends.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Its not a horse. Its a goat. Didn't you even click on the link. :rolleyes:

:p

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Anyone can celebrate friendship in the form of gift-giving and shared merriment, right? Please, don't bother yourself with how other people choose to spend their Yuletide/x-mas/whatever, just make it the best time of the year with your friends.

I do that every Thursday night. My friends get together, we have fun in gaming with the occasional Papa Murphy's pizza, and sometimes I give phat loot. Other times, not so much. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So has anyone managed to burn it yet?

The first attempt as burning the goat took place tonite! But the damn goat is so well protected that not a single straw was burnt! I don't think you'll be able to even spot (on the live camera that is) where the fire was. One of the red ribbons was slightly damaged, but nothing else. BOO!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So has anyone managed to burn it yet?

The first attempt as burning the goat took place tonite! But the damn goat is so well protected that not a single straw was burnt! I don't think you'll be able to even spot (on the live camera that is) where the fire was. One of the red ribbons was slightly damaged, but nothing else. BOO!

Points for attempted crimes!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.