Does anyone know who this song is by?

Craigboy2

Highschool seemed like such a drag

I didn

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Social Distortion, Story of My Life.

Or the ska cover by Reel Big Fish.

Thanks, it was Social Distortion.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Argh, my quick-googling with lyrics was in vain.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Also, we have a topic all about music you could have asked this in. I mean, I'm just saying.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Will we spam this?

Or talk about Social D's awesomeness?

Inconsequently, it's 2:44 here and someone is playing acoustic guitar on the stairs. So good.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just finished recording my part of Blank's song. I need him to get online soon to discuss it, because I don't want to do this physics homework. Or the math homework, or the debate homework. Or the college applications. Arrgg.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just finished recording my part of Blank's song.  I need him to get online soon to discuss it, because I don't want to do this physics homework.  Or the math homework, or the debate homework.  Or the college applications.  Arrgg.

I'm online you jerkface. Respond.

you're junior or a senior, pixie?

You don't know? Pixies is a dude.

You can't be a dude and be in high school? :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Goddamn I love Social Distortion. I almost picked up Mike Ness' first solo album last week. It was eight bucks at Record Exchange. I bought the first Cracker album instead... I'd been jonesing for it since I lost my copy some months ago.

Edit: for spelling mistakes

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs