Nihilus survive KOTOR 2?

nope no joke, didnt take kindly to being called sexist.

The topic was debated long before the thread you point to and end result when the game was still new and boards were still active with people that gave a damn was exile was male. Plain and simple.

All the female arguements fall through the cracks in the storyline when you analize it indepth and completely.

There is not ONE single instance in game that supports the exile being a female over a male, not a single one.

Go dig up all those old threads (if they even still around) and you will see for yourself.

The movement to make the exile to be a female really is more a political correctness move then anything else. Sorta like racial profiling where the minority gets the job rather then the most qualified person.

I honestly really wish someone, anyone, would write a story with a female lead so that the "fanatics" behind this movement could let this story play out as intended and designed!

You can rant about canon all you want but in the end, its the player who decides what gender the exile is. It's like Wikipedia if i post a artical saying they have UFOs at Area 51, if enough people agree with me. The said artical becomes fact, well from a certain point of view. and thus is with canon i see canon as i see fanfics, erm i mean novels .. the fairy taled deillusional. Fanfic like writtings, that hold no true answered to other then the blue eyed fan. Who takes everything he/she is spoon feed as facts.

Edited by JediMasterAltena

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

nope no joke, didnt take kindly to being called sexist.

The topic was debated long before the thread you point to and end result when the game was still new and boards were still active with people that gave a damn was exile was male. Plain and simple.

All the female arguements fall through the cracks in the storyline when you analize it indepth and completely.

There is not ONE single instance in game that supports the exile being a female over a male, not a single one.

Go dig up all those old threads (if they even still around) and you will see for yourself.

The movement to make the exile to be a female really is more a political correctness move then anything else. Sorta like racial profiling where the minority gets the job rather then the most qualified person.

I honestly really wish someone, anyone, would write a story with a female lead so that the "fanatics" behind this movement could let this story play out as intended and designed!

I remember those threads... There was one where Hekate and Jediphile (with myself chiming in every once in a while) had a 5 page debate on the Exile's gender

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

You can rant about canon all you want but in the end, its the player who decides what gender the exile is. It's like Wikipedia if i post a artical saying they have UFOs at Area 51, if enough people agree with me. The said artical becomes fact, well from a certain point of view. and thus is with canon i see canon as i see fanfics, erm i mean novels .. the fairy taled deillusional. Fanfic like writtings, that hold no true answered to other then the blue eyed fan. Who takes everything he/she is spoon feed as facts.

yah LORD FORBID we actually make the characters gender based on the game and storyline!

Why that would be terrible and beyond reasoning!

(rolls eyes)

Just love when someone cant argue/debate the facts they just make the silliest statement they can think of to back their claim!