NWN2 Disk Detection Failure

AbsynthMinded

So I was told at BioWare and Atari to come here and see in any diffrent support occured...

The Disk will not detect in my DVD/CD RW drive, all specs and requirements for game play are up to date and met. When put into the drive it just spins for awhile and then nothing, when manualy selected the drive says there is no disk in there.

I need support or a method by which I can download the game whith a valid retail KEY code.

So I was told at BioWare and Atari to come here and see in any diffrent support occured...

The Disk will not detect in my DVD/CD RW drive, all specs and requirements for game play are up to date and met. When put into the drive it just spins for awhile and then nothing, when manualy selected the drive says there is no disk in there.

I need support or a method by which I can download the game whith a valid retail KEY code.

I hope you get help here, most people are just pushed by atari and bioware to the other company and back.

Wait for a response, and check your thread once in a while, good luck. :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

Have you tried returning the disk at the place of purchase? It might just be a bad print. You might also want to check the disk for visible damage.

Another solution might be to return the game altogether and buy it from an online digital distributor instead, thereby bypassing your DVD-drive.

Have you checked that your DVD drive is actually a DVD drive by trying to play/install other DVD's with it? This might sound stupid, but some people mistake their CD drives for DVD drives.. :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!