I need some difficulty increasing mods

You know, something that makes that people that should be hard to kill actually hard to kill... you know, sith assassins, dark jedi, and all bosses. For both KOTOR I and II. Is there anything available to accomplish this?

Edited by TomLutkus

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Alternatively, you could try fighting through K2 using a character with unarmed attacks without weapons of any other kind at all, while perhaps still using force powers to a minimal extent.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You could use the KSE editor to raise the experience level of a brand new character and then run through peragus trying to kill the super-droids with your puny vibrobalde and T3's starting gunnery.

I'm serious. I tried that once, I can't remember my reasoning for it - but since the monsters level up with you, when I gave myself and T3 some experience, I had my arse handed to me upon entering/loading a new area. It was pretty funny really.

As to mods...I don't know of any of those - there's re-balancing mod/tweak, made by the people doing the Kotor2 Restoration project, but I don't know how much harder that makes it, if at all. Never tried it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:p I tried going alone and not using Lightning and Wave when Azgule and his mercs ask you to join him after you find Vrook. It was embarrassing dieing continuously. I gave up on the hard way and they were dead in seconds, so it's not as easy as people think, it's just that we know how to not die.

....usually.

:D

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

You know, something that makes that people that should be hard to kill actually hard to kill... you know, sith assassins, dark jedi, and all bosses. For both KOTOR I and II. Is there anything available to accomplish this?

There is a Balance mod out there that increases opponents HPs. Makes the game harder intially, but you still roll through at the end:

http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/miscellaneous.htm

Level character up to levels 4-6 and hold character levels till Exile reaches Malachor part of game. Which means that party characters will likely stay at around these levels as well.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I was thinking of using only legitimate movie powers, as well as focusing on my alignment and playing guardian.

-Burst of/Knight/Master Speed (Ep. I)

-Force Resistance/Immunity (Ep. II, III)

-Affect/Dominate Mind (All movies)

-Force Deflection/Redirection (Ep. V)

-Force Push/Whirlwind/Wave (All Movies)

-Throw Lightsaber/Advance Throw Lightsaber (Ep. VI)

-Mind Trick/Force Confusion (Ep. IV)

Also focusing exotic stuff on my party and not making everyone Jar'Kai (dual wield).

Going for single hilt myself as well.

Using only 1 party member at a time (i like the Jedi Maste/Padawan duo, like Qui-gon/Obi-wan, Obi-wan/Anakin).

What do you guys think?

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

You could still even level character up only as much as needed to use those powers that you prefer to have. K2 enemies will be scaled according to current level of your character. Won't really need lightsaber throw much as slashing with saber strikes is usually enough to get rid of force users with either flurry or power attack.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧