Battle of the New Atheism

kumquatq3

God, a woman? Hahahahahaha, that's ridiculous. Ri-dics.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Of course God isn't a woman. Man, that would just be too weird for Mary I am sure. Besides its God, not Goddess. For a Goddess we have Darque and Dark Raven for. Right? Right, guys? Guys? :thumbsup:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

God doesn't use the mail, silly. It gives you visual clues, mild hallucinations, and a strong sense of deja vu.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Also, the idea of God being female should be quickly dismissed from everyone's mind on the grounds that it's ridiculous. It's like a paradox. A supposed great and all powerful being beinf a woman. Sure, maybe if God only controlled things like cooking and shoe shopping, then yeah, it's completely believable, and most likely true. But I mean, seriously, the important stuff is a mans job, and that's a fact.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Also, the idea of God being female should be quickly dismissed from everyone's mind on the grounds that it's ridiculous.  It's like a paradox.  A supposed great and all powerful being beinf a woman.  Sure, maybe if God only controlled things like cooking and shoe shopping, then yeah, it's completely believable, and most likely true.  But I mean, seriously, the important stuff is a mans job, and that's a fact.

annnnnnnnnnd this threads done:

tie1po2.jpg

I'll probably get a few angry PMs on that one.

Need I remind you of the Supermarket Hi-jynx incedent?

Speaking of tidying up...

*puts on pinafore*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.