HK-47 parts?

You need to buy it... check the following sellers;

Alien mechanic; Dantooine

Some droid; Onderon

Droid Seller (The Exchange one); Nar Shaddaa

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It is not a mod. It's something you install that will change HK's personality for a brief moment. One of the store clerks has it. I forgot which one.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

How does that work? I heard something like that, so I tried loading a game right before the Enclave and visiting her on Nar Shadda, but nothing happened, even when I brought HK along. It is the "not-male" female rodian, right?

-Go to Narr Shadda and talk to the Duros merchant. Indicate that you'll help him with the Rodian merchant.

- Go to the Rodian merchant and tell her that Duros has a problem with her. Agree to not bother her.

- Go back to the Duros and tell him that you want a better offer, he'll tell you the Exchange will bar you from trading with merchants if you don't help him.

- Go back to the Rodian, inform her of Duros' threat. She'll give you a speech about the hard path verses the easy one.

- Tell her you're interested in the longer path. You now have a new bonus mission: stabilizing Onderon and Dantoone to get her new trade routes.

- Once you finish this mission, return to her. She'll have a bunch of new items.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.