Jade Empire: Special Edition announced

Morgoth

The dialog and voice acting was decent in my opinion. It fit well within the scope and style of the game. In many aspects the voice acting was far superior to what they did in KotOR and NWN. Compared to a Oscar winning performance, yes they are not so great but in of themselves within the scope of the gaming industry they were more than adequate and superior to its peers.

Harvey

I quite liked the dialogue in Jade Empire; while it is a fairly straightforward game, I did think they did a good job of differentiating the characters and giving them different dialogues and stories to tell.

Oddly enough, Henpecked Ho was probably my least liked character (even though he has some amusing stories) of those who join your party.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Ho's best line was "Time to knead to some dough!".

My personal favorite character was probably Ya Zhen. It was incredibly amusing to hear his apathetic yet casual comments on the things going on around him. Plus, having a toad demon in your party is pretty boss.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body