151 'Empire Strikes Back' changes

Actually, the DVD-versions are not untouched, they have much better sound and picture quality then the original versions, although they are not up to par with the restored versions.

What's the problem with Episode III's dialog?

Now, I might understand if someone doesn't like the dialog in Episode II, but Episode III had hardly any bad dialog, at least nothing worse than the original movies had. Apart from some "funny" stuff in the beginning perhaps, but that's like two or three lines.

I don't understand what's supposed to be wrong with Christensen's acting either. He's supposed to play a whiny brat, and that's exactly what he does. Sometimes I think people confuse bad acting with not liking a role.

George should edit the prequels

By removing Hayden Christensen and putting in someone who can act instead? I'd be all over that.

Granted, no amount of good acting could make up for the dialogue in episode III.

I picked up my DVDs after work today. Does that make me a chump? Perhaps... But I'm a happy chump who'll get to see Han shoot first. :D

:)

If Lucas edits the prequels, he needs to add in the content that were cut out.

And not to mention all those lines about the Republic only lasting 1000 years instead of 25000

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

That 1000 was already explained by Ruusan Reformation

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

What's the problem with Episode III's dialog?

Are you kidding?

"You're so beautiful."

"That's only because I'm so in love."

"No! It's because I'm so in love with you!"

:(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital