What time is it?

Jackalmonkey

help plz.

What?! What is *this* drivel? :angry:

Surely this toothless, petting-zoo mockery cannot be the same Jackalmonkey whose savage, frenzied tongue once made my heart hot and my skin shine?

Alas for Missy's. I am bereft of much that I love. :/

And alas for the corporate banality that breaks even the mightiest on its bloodied wheel! :p

Truely we have all lost.

*snogs the Great Spirit once Jackalmonkey, then goes out for tea and therapy*

;):p

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Who cares ? A completely derailed thread in a WOT topic ? What's there to loose ??? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No need to be frightened, boys. :p

I am merely pining for a pair of lost loves, one of whom was the originator of this insipid thread. :p

And though I sense a certain sly subtlety at work, it is far more fun to take it at face value. :p;)

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

never too late, balth.

never.

I will bring the savage Jackalmonkey back from the abyss even if its means I carry him on my shoulders up all the ramps of hell. B)