What time is it?

Jackalmonkey

No idea, but possibly a couple more considering the number of NZers here.

Gorth better not turn out to be a teacher of mine or something. :blink:

It must be love, obsession, whatever :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I could probably find Gorth unless he's buried under the sea. :blink:

I got a sudden urge to relocate to Australia... :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Actually, I wouldn't mind meeting the wellingtonians here at one point... wouldn't be bad.

Except Petor. Evil endless waves of bad doggie werewolf monsters... :ph34r:

Its later now... :p

Just had some interesting visitors at work tonight. Oscar winner Randy Cook showed up with a couple of friends and the three Oscars he got. Won one the last three years for special effects in LOTR movies. Also worked on movies like Fright Night, Ghostbusters and 2010.

Now I can brag about having put my greasy fingerprints on no less than three oscars :p

Once I get sober, I might be able to figure out how to put a picture in a message to show my ugly mugshot with a Oscar in my hands and Mr. Cook at my side B)

...Where do you work? :p

Does that really matter ? Working in the software industry for an age has its fringe benefits :p

I'm a developer. Our team designs and develop software for corporations, ERP systems, E-commerce, stuff like that. Not as glamorous as game development, but it makes for a decent living :p