What is the url to that site that lets you...

Craigboy2

I hhad it on my favorites but I lost it. I want to download an old version of AIM because with the new one you get this thing popping up every hour asking if you want to download a free trial of AOL Tritan.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Use Trillian. No ads or anything, and you can manage your aim, icq, yahoo im, and msn instant messaging all in the same program, as well as be notified if you get any new e-mail for those respective services.

It's free, and easy to use, and if I said anything else I would sound like an ad.

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com. Go to Download Trillian Basic 3, because that's the one that's free. You'll like it, IM sure (oho, pun).

Edited by Blank

Not to mention it has the coolest function EVA, being a hyperlink to the wikipedia for any word mentioned in the chat window! /not an advert

If it were an advert, you would have deleted it yourself, right?

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I hhad it on my favorites but I lost it. I want to download an old version of AIM because with the new one you get this thing popping up every hour asking if you want to download a free trial of AOL Tritan.

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=aim

Thanks.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Not to mention it has the coolest function EVA, being a hyperlink to the wikipedia for any word mentioned in the chat window! /not an advert

If it were an advert, you would have deleted it yourself, right?

It's a free product.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT