KOTOR 1 & 2 screeshots

Well guys i told you id finish making screenshots of kotor 1 and 2 so here they are :)

Kotor 1

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89657

Kotor2

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=90868

when public(it takes a while to go online)

If anyone wants to use em for something please ask permission for it.

Enjoy

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

Oh those ass***** ive made a screenshots toppic here before but it wasnt complete.And now they just steal mine and say its their.I realy worked hard on getting those shots! Its good they cant steal my mask,those bloodsuckers.

Anyway whats it with an XBOX melting?

Edited by ralf_snake

I am the fire of hate.

:lol::huh: They pinched them from you? I did a google a few weeks ago and did not find a Canderouse Tattoo...the others don't look familiar.

It was the Canderous Tattoo but I :ermm: don't need it now ,as I have done the preliminary. :) It would have been too difficult to sketch from the Xbox. As they keep moving I would have had to mess about pausing hence the "melt".

Sorry for the confusion.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Considering they're artwork from a licensed game that anyone can grab screenies from with a program like Frappr, well...I don't think it's neccesarily so that he 'stole' them or anyone else 'stole' them from him. I'm not sure you can 'steal' a game screenshot, really...Only so many frames in the movies or cutscenes or backgrounds, for example; people are bound to capture the same ones from time to time. Besides, game-screens - they're not your art to copyright. =] (Fan-art, of which I saw a few in those galleries, is a different beast)

...good job at capturing the screens tho. I know it's hard to catch some of them, especially in-game action ones. :o

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's even easier than that... EnableScreenshots=1 in the *.ini

Atleast that is how I made mine posted over at http://www.crimsonkeep.com/kotor2 :o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah but w/Frappr you can record a movie, open it up in some editor, then grab ANY frame that you choose...or all of them. :o

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

In an awfull low-resolution...

And with that annoying tag above it :o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Heh..I paid the few dollars. No tag. But yeah..it still only goes up to 1100 or so, I think. If you go higher it cuts the size in half. Still useful at times for getting those impossible action ones tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well ive read some stuf and i have to ad,that if your gonna use om to make as a sig or something id like to give permission.But just for use as desktop and all that stuf to share and just look at thats fine with me. ;)

I am the fire of hate.

You're correct, good sir.

....my brain knew that, but apparently my fingers didn't. :p