The Comicbook thread Pt. IX

Kaftan Barlast

Greetings from the present, Calax! How is the land of yesterday?

?

Other than the fact that Miller is working on this project yesterday and Today... I don't see your point narty.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

ah... well I'm not expecting anything similar to Watchmen or DKR from him. Heck I half expect Batman to become more of a presidential black ops person than anything else.

The idea of holy terror almost makes this look good:

reagansmash5on2dp.jpg

It's regan beating up terrorists... and loosing his shirt!

I feel i should point out that miller didn't write watchmen.. that was alan moore.

and yet in the Ultimate universe he's a schizo hobo with a gun who pushes Xavier down some stairs.

Hey, thats a funny scene

Xavier: Where... where are you taking me?

Sinister: To the one true enemy of the great Charles Xavier.... Stairs.

Anyway, they've hinted that he hasn't fully evolved yet. He also prophecised the coming of Cable.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

cable has one of the wierdest character bios I've ever seen... Supersoldier from the future he fought apokolypse for most of his life until finially he traveled back to the ninties to kill apokolypse in the past. Then they made him the son of Scott summers who got infected by a techno virus that threatened his life, Scott sent him to the future so he could be cured. Then he was cloned by apokolypse. Then he killed apokolypse. Then he lead the Jr Xmen. Then he dissapeared... only to reappear and promptly get a god like power boost. then he got himself lobotmized and replaced his powers with tech... and now he's trying to turn the world into a utopia with backdoor deals.

The only person who's got a wierder bio (in my opinion) is either A) Wonder Girl or B) Nate gray (who is ironically his Cables genetic twin)

Haha, yeah. just check Jean's(along with all her incarnations and Madelyn) bio at that site. It's just off-the-wall absurd.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Madelyne Pryor was always one of the worst characters in Marvel. When I saw her in the pages of X-Man I threw up a little on the inside.

And what happened to Charlies' other eye in that pic?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Artistic freedom. And he was properly pretty flabbergasted by the meeting of his nemesis. :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds