Unable to talk to NPC's

I noticed the other day that my party members do not follow me anymore. they just stand in one place and do not do anything.

also i can not talk to them.

I tried going on to my ship to speak with them, but i cannot.

i need to talk to bao-dur now to craft my lightsaber... but i cannot speak with any of them.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: oh yeah i am running the PC version of the game.

Edited by rainger255

i have tried all of that. solo mode is off. i have tried saving and loading, exiting the game and going back in. everything i could think of... i really hope i can get this fixed though, i have thrown 14+ hours into it so far and i do not want to have to start over.

heck, i am just about to get my lightsaber.. and i need to talk to bao-dur :)

also what happens when i try to talk to them is this:

they just turn and face me, but i do not engage conversation.

this only happens with Kreia and bao-dur.

thanks again

Edited by rainger255

if your game is fully patched try a defrag, sometimes it helps...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To rainger255: Which part of game was this in? Is it on Telos Citadel Station, during Nihilus' assault on the station and when Kreia has left your party, or some earlier part, on another planet? Location information would help and also other specifics as well.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

i am not using a disk to play.. I copy all my games to my computer and run them from an image creating program (hard drives are faster than cd's)

anyway i realized that my party was not following me on dantooine (or however you spell it) i then tried to talk to bao-dur once i had gotten all the parts for my lightsaber and he would not respond.

i had bao-dur and kreia in my party.

and yes, it is fully patched

Edited by rainger255

I noticed the other day that my party members do not follow me anymore. they just stand in one place and do not do anything.

i need to talk to bao-dur now to craft my lightsaber... but i cannot speak with any of them.

Re install the game

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

i just started a new game. saving in different slots every so often. i am now at the place where you get handmaiden. i chose to spar with all of the sisters, and my game got bugged again, with the same bug. so for me, i could just not spar with them and i have avoided the bug so far.

Might be copy of game you have could be faulty. Bug you have does not seem to be with your computer but likely from game files on some of the CDs or that files for dialogue are inside except that game cannot read them for some reason.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Heh. Believe it or not, this glitch has happened to me before, but only with Bao-Dur. I could not talk to him, and he would not follow when on a mission. I eventually got annoyed and ended up deleting the file and starting again.

To this day, the glitch has not yet returned. But of course, deleting the whole file is not always for everyone.