Harbinger

this is valid before perargus but when the Exile flee is in the same situation as HK

they have not unlocked the navcomputer, they can hyperspace to Telos because it was on perargus charts.

on the EH, when they just fled from the Harbringer, Atton says tomething like, that if it was for him he was leading to nar shadda, but they are stuck to go to Telos as it was the only destination on perargus charts.

so HK, having the same charts, was able to reach Telos... probably it was not its final destination, but still a good one as we know the HK factory and other HK50 droids are on that planet.

The HK-50 didn't, and couldn't use the Ebon Hawk because the navicomputer was locked. All through the game you have to rely on T3 for astrogation. It's possible HK assumed that it was Kreia that locked it, and for all intents and purposes she's dead until the Exile enters the morgue. If HK did know he could have been waiting around for Coorta's contact to off him. I mean the guy did know the details of Coorta and the "maintenance officers" plans for the Exile.

HK along with everybody else assumed kriea was dead. The astrogation chart was locked and remained locked, hiding revans movement. The only place in the astrogation chart was telos.

If you assume that telos was also locked in then that goes back to the original question: if hk could not use the ebon hawk and was waiting for pick up, why did he have it repaired? The bugs in this game are not just technical, there are bugs in the story as well.

I'll answer the question for you. HK repaired the ebon hawk because you need it to continue the game. The game designers just assumed that no one would look at this part so closely.

Edited by Bogj

i agree that it seem a bit strange but it can still make sense...

i can think of 2 reasons why HK repaired the EH

1) it planned to use it but in the meantime was able to contact its "friends" (siths or other HK droids/goto) and the ship was no more in need.

2) (the reason i like the most) it repaired the EH to let Coorta think they are going to escape with it, HK needed to "present" a solid plan to the mandalorea to get his help.

is quite obvious that, if they had no means to kidnap/flee from the station, Coorta had not helped HK, so HK needed to repair the EH to make Coorta cooperate.

1) it planned to use it but in the meantime was able to contact its "friends" (siths or other HK droids/goto) and the ship was no more in need.

2) (the reason i like the most) it repaired the EH to let Coorta think they are going to escape with it, HK needed to "present" a solid plan to the mandalorea to get his help.

is quite obvious that, if they had no means to kidnap/flee from the station, Coorta had not helped HK, so HK needed to repair the EH to make Coorta cooperate.

Perhaps, or maybe HK was trying to divert the attention of the mining droids by fixing the EH instead of fixing the vents :ermm:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Perhaps, or maybe HK was trying to divert the attention of the mining droids by fixing the EH instead of fixing the vents :luck:

He didnt need to divert the droids. The maintenance officer installed voice print controls on all the droids. HK controled them by mimicking the guys voice. He had complete control of all the droids. They did whatever he commanded.

The astro drift charts, the ebon hawk, what he was waiting for is just holes in the story that the developers never cleaned up.