Game ending

Hey wussup.

I'm pretty sure that the DS ending is that you kill Kreia, throw her body into the abyss of the Academy (Malachor V doesn't blow up), and the rest of the crew takes the Hawk and leaves w/out you. Although I haven't seen it myself, I've only finished the game LS too. If you want you can check it out here. That's where I found it. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Malachor_V

Speaking of which, I found this statement at this site which said: "Like Mira, Atton and Visas, she (Handmaiden) would be one of the members to attack Kreia at Malachor V only to be defeated and imprisoned by Sion." I don't remember that in the game, do you?

Edited by Talon Jedi Master

Hey wussup.

I'm pretty sure that the DS ending is that you kill Kreia, throw her body into the abyss of the Academy (Malachor V doesn't blow up), and the rest of the crew takes the Hawk and leaves w/out you.  Although I haven't seen it myself, I've only finished the game LS too.  If you want you can check it out here.  That's where I found it. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Malachor_V

Speaking of which, I found this statement at this site which said: "Like Mira, Atton and Visas, she (Handmaiden) would be one of the members to attack Kreia at Malachor V only to be defeated and imprisoned by Sion."  I don't remember that in the game, do you?

Well actually I don't remember something like that... There must be some mistake.

DS ending involves the Exile assuming the Sith throne, going by what OE may have thought of doing, after Kreia's body is cast into Malachor's deep abyss below the Trayus core by your character. The Exile activates the power of Malachor, supposingly using it on the galaxy or close to that.

What is missing now is what happens to party characters for both LS and DS journeying to Malachor and when confronting Darth Traya.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧