Which did you prefer? Explain why  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you prefer? Explain why

• Jedi Outcast
    • Jedi Academy
    • Both
    • Neither
    • Don't know

Battlefront morphing into a RPG? I highly doubt it, because really the Battlefront series was based around first person shooting and thats really it, and I dont think that there will be a sequal to it, there could be, but remembering that the SW series is at an end, and if there is a Battlefront 3 it will probabally be the last installment, which wont give it enough time to change to an RPG.

no, what I meant was, Battlefront is an action game that effectivley eclipses JK on that front. KOTOR is a story-focused game (RPG) that effectively eclipes JK on the story side of things. Hence, JK really doesn't have any room to exist.

This one is easy; Jedi Outcast is clearly the superior installment of the series. Its sequel was merely a follow up to cash in on the success of its forerunner, and everything about it showed.

It was made for hardcore fans of the original who would not mind more of the same even though in quality terms it wasn't on par with the original.

By the time it was actually released its graphic engine (Quake 3) was old, yes it was ok in some regards like the double/ dual wielding and a few touches here and there but it still fell short of the original.

Sides Kyle had style. :cool:

Bankai - "Zabimaru Howl !"

Battlefront morphing into a RPG? I highly doubt it, because really the Battlefront series was based around first person shooting and thats really it, and I dont think that there will be a sequal to it, there could be, but remembering that the SW series is at an end, and if there is a Battlefront 3 it will probabally be the last installment, which wont give it enough time to change to an RPG.

no, what I meant was, Battlefront is an action game that effectivley eclipses JK on that front. KOTOR is a story-focused game (RPG) that effectively eclipes JK on the story side of things. Hence, JK really doesn't have any room to exist.

Oh yeah my bad, retarded interpreting from me there. Yeah, I hope that hereby Star Wars games morph into RPG's rather then shoot em ups or strageties, which in a way FPS have been overdone for the SW series, or really cant be done anymore.

This one is easy; Jedi Outcast is clearly the superior installment of the series. Its sequel was merely a follow up to cash in on the success of its forerunner, and everything about it showed.

It was made for hardcore fans of the original who would not mind more of the same even though in quality terms it wasn't on par with the original.

By the time it was actually released its graphic engine (Quake 3) was old, yes it was ok in some regards like the double/ dual wielding and a few touches here and there but it still fell  short of the original.

Sides Kyle had style.  :cool:

Yeah I have to agree, the JA story didnt really lead on from the JO story and really was pointless, It barely had a storyline.