Game Problem

Very early in the game (when you use T3-M4 on Peragus) T3-M4 is unable to move I can turn him around, open menus ect. but I cannot move. It is fine in the first area, but as soon as I enter the fuel depot (I've tried both entrances) it happens, and then if I go back to any of my previous saves (besides the auto-save from the beginning of using T3-M4) it happens. Any idea why?, I've tried turning off all extra graphic options and turning the graphics down to low, But no luck.

and then if I go back to any of my previous saves (besides the auto-save from the beginning of using T3-M4) it happens. Any idea why?

So are you saying that if you restart from the auto-save, it doesn't happen?

I've heard of people running to this kind of glitch before - characters unable to move etc. All I can suggest is that your save games may have become corrupted/glitched and you're going to have to start over.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Glad you got it working, enjoy the rest of the game. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I Downloaded the patch again and it seems to be working better I'm past that point, and would like to thank  you all for your advice especially Jedi Killer.

Your Welcome and good luck on beating the game :D

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

That area has smoke effects, not?

Add the Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders=1 (not sure if this is the correct spelling; check the Technical FAQ) line under [Graphics] in Swkotor2.ini

Cause it WILL happen again on other places... and trust me; then It Is WORSE...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

this is kinda random but i have found myself like under the floor in kotor2 (i think the game is super glitched up)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn