CPU: Athlon 64 3000+/Intel 2.8ghz

Graphics: Nvidia 6600/X800GTO (SM 2.0)

RAM: 768Mb/1Gb on Windows Vista

HDD: 6GB

Internet: 256k+

Optical Drive: DVD

Software: DX9.0c with Windows XP

Recommended Requirements

CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)

Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent

RAM: 1.5Gb

HDD: 6GB

Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)

Optical Drive: DVD

Software: DX10 with Windows Vista

Hmm, beefy.

WOW! That is indeed severe. I'm wondering how smart it is to be listing Vista at this point - I suspect at least one more delay before shipping.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Oh crap. But after Gothic 3 is released, I'll have more than enough computer even for Crysis. I'm glad Crysis won't be released anytime soon.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I fall short of the Recommended specs in the CPU and video card...but by that time, I'll have the lute (yeah, I said it) for an upgrade. I just want them to do something cool with the engine, not just jungle and sterile corrider stuff. I want some imagination in my game!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I can only see the jaggies if I stop and look for them.

I envy you. I really do. I'd be a much richer guy today if I didn't have jaggophobia.

I'm with Alan on this. Don't really notice them much unless I'm looking for them. The one exception was really in this picture on the truck. Mainly because of the lighting. :shifty:

I can only see the jaggies if I stop and look for them.

I envy you. I really do. I'd be a much richer guy today if I didn't have jaggophobia.

I'm with Alan on this. Don't really notice them much unless I'm looking for them. The one exception was really in this picture on the truck. Mainly because of the lighting. :ermm:

How about the power lines? That's the first thing that hit me.