Kotor 3 Announcement Estimation

Lets all make a prediction as to when you think the announcement will be made.

And for those of you who dont think it will be made, you can just ignore this topic and avoid spamming your complaints about "The pointlessness of this topic" Thank you.

For my estimation, I figure it ought to be announced around September 24th.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Couldn't you have just put this in the K3 suggestions thread?

I thought the entire point of keeping that thread alive is to put *ALL* K3 discussion there, so the rest of the forum isn't flooded with various K3 related topics. :ermm:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Problem with having one massive thread is that everything tends to be blurred together and alot gets overlooked and ignored. And I would be willing to bet serious money that the game IS indeed in production as we speak. Its only a matter of time till the release date is announced.

How do I know? I can feel it :(

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Problem with having one massive thread is that everything tends to be blurred together and alot gets overlooked and ignored. And I would be willing to bet serious money that the game IS indeed in production as we speak. Its only a matter of time till the release date is announced.

How do I know? I can feel it  :(

..................poor corrupted soul..............tsk tsk

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Well, could be a bit specific about thread. What things in K3 that are not in the suggestions and ideas thread? Might be force powers that were not mentioned in K1 and K2. Give rationale for thread to continue. Can't be based only on deadline alone.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The problem is this isn't really a topic for discussion. It's basically a one word response type thread where people post specific dates they choose.

Hence why it can fit in the K3 thread.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I agree with teh Ghost. It's topics like these that kill good threads like this one.

And as stated before, your idea is pretty much a suggestion isn't it? Hence it's place in the K3 thread.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

This topic is pointless

Just had to add that, just had to disobey what you wanted :)

Well, if it is released I think it will be around either the start few months of the year or end, in 2008

I tend to be a bit leniant about the K3 issue but perhaps a no-response poll might work better for this one. The will it/won't it discussions belong in the K3 thread.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts