What is the temperature where you live?

Hurlshort

It's cooled off a bit but our power keeps going out. Three times in four days, or something. I guess there's 1100 transformers out in our fairly immediate area and they can't keep up with it.

Anyway...just had to gripe about it. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm in a poker tourney with someone from Edmonton, Alan. He said it was about 29 today. We had our first rain shower in what feels like forever today. I really enjoyed it.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'd give a lot for a little rain right now. I love rain.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It rained a bit today here, really hard for about 30 min. Now its a balmy 74 probaly will be in the lower 90s tomorrow.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Power went out again in the middle of writing a post, earlier. :-

But this time, with the darkening came the Trucks.

PGE-02a.jpg

The people gathered round this vehicle of the Power-Gods to watch the Power-Angels as they made a big hole in the ground. After a lot of chatter, struggle, and shifting of more dirt with handheld shovels, they finally lowered a large, magical grey cube into the hole. And lo, there was power, and it was good.

And it's 63F at 2am and that is also good. :D