NHL

Darque

Have you guys seen this?

http://video.google.com/nhl.html

If you've missed a few games, here's the chance to see them on Google Video for free! Well, for free the first two weeks in November, then it's $2.99 per game :)

Still quite cool.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I got the impression they'll be free if you watch a crappy stream with commercials, and it's only the downloadable version without the ads that costs money. The problem is that games only come up after 48 hours, which kinda eliminates the whole point of them to me. I can't bare myself to watch a game that I already know the score of, and have never understood that perversion in people, and I'll very rarely stay away from all NHL-related news for that long just to catch a game.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

"I'm happy to see the Sharks are doing OK at 9 and 4."

9-4 is really, really good. That's over a .667 winning%. Well... 9-5 since the Sharsk lost to the crappy Rangers last night and only scored 1 goal!!!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Actually I thought the Rangers, namely Kevin Weekes, played extremely well. Heck, they upset the Ducks the night before. San Jose didn't get many bounces, but Weekes made made a couple huge saves. The Rangers also got an absolute killer goal with .7 seconds left in the first. The Sharks never really recovered from that, and the Ranger PK unit played very well.

Shanny is a frickin' legend.

I answered a phone call from who I thought was a telemarketer the other day. It was my satellite company, telling me that because I have Center Ice and a new receiver I am now able to access channel 420 :ph34r: , which gives you small boxes of every game being televised on one channel. It's pretty sweet.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ouch. I see checking the NHL site that Calgary is already down 3-1 to Columbus. That's gotta hurt.

Before Delta Truth shows up, I'd also like to add that the chances of Edmonton beating Dallas tonight are about as good as Calgary rallying.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Too bad Magoo wasn't very successful fighting his own spastics. That's the worst call I've seen in any sport; the only thing that comes close was in a football game here in Sweden where a player on my favourite team got booked for diving when he was on a stretcher with an injured shoulder.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I think that the blown calls last night are overshadowing the fact that we didn't deserve to win last nights' game anyway. Bad first period, again, a decent second and a little bit of meh tossed in the third.

And the way I saw it, Turco didn't even really try to stop Hemskys' shot in the dying seconds, because he heard the whistle.

The Oilers need a full sixty minute effort, with hitting. So far we're not getting a lot of either right now. It's a bit concerning when we have all this forward talent and the most effective player for us is...Brad Winchester?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

There's been something like three disallowed goals tonight in the league. I wonder if all of the officials are trying to make Magoo not look so bad.

And unfortunately, I have to get up for work in a few hours so I can' t watch the rest of the Pens/Sharks game. That was an akward hit that Cheechoo got the boot for.

And props to Vinny Lecavalier and Mats Sundin for saving my bacon (hopefully) in my hockey pool.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Oohh, who would have thought the Leafs would come away with two points from Buffalo? Not me! Damn nice surprise! Sundin seems to have had a great game, from what I could tell from the recap on TSN and ESPN. Maybe the Leafs aren't bound for their second consecutive play-off miss? I know it's way early in the season, but it sure looks like they've got some chemistry going in the team, and that's always a good thing. Much better than last year, that's for damn sure.

Oohh, who would have thought the Leafs would come away with two points from Buffalo? Not me! Damn nice surprise! Sundin seems to have had a great game, from what I could tell from the recap on TSN and ESPN. Maybe the Leafs aren't bound for their second consecutive play-off miss? I know it's way early in the season, but it sure looks like they've got some chemistry going in the team, and that's always a good thing. Much better than last year, that's for damn sure.

I was watching the game and I can tell you that Toronto totally outplayed Buffalo for most of the game. I was quite surprised to see them doing so well against Buffalo.

Why doesn't the NHL schedule more games for Sunday? Last week there were a whole two games played, and tonight there is only one.

Then again, considering the mondo gay schedule it's not suprising.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I'm starting to agree with the complaints about the schedule. The Western conference teams are travelling just as much as before, and I'mn ot going to be able to see the Penguins/Sharks again until 2009. They need to fix it so that each team plays each other at least once. Maybe drop the division games down to six or seven.

During the Caps/Oilers game last week the announcer was stating that after Washington finished up its road trip, they won't have to go through a time zone change for the rest of the season. That's total bull****.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Toronto beat the Flyers! Ok, I admit it's not the same feat it was a few years ago, but the Flyers name still has a good ring to it for me. Still, the Leafs have won a few now and are seriously looking like a play-off team! If only they can keep this up for the majority of the season we're good.

Ovechkin two goals. Kovalchuk three goals. The russians are scoring.

Edited by mkreku