NHL

Darque

Oooo I remember watching his final game. Watching it again still gave me goosebumps, like it did the first time.

Here is

, which is awesome because I also love the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack :) Edited by alanschu

Hahaha! Miller scores on himself! Puck comes off the post and hits Miller in the back of the leg. Miller falls forward and tries to sweep his legs close on the puck but just ends up sweeping it into the net. No shutout for him! :aiee:

Well, I am paying to watch it, Deraldin. Extra money for low end production values. Go OIlers!!

edit: Go new guy Roy!!!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well the 'Hawks lost, but according to Kor they lost to the eventual Stanley Cup Champions and his new favorite team the Buffalo sabers.

Its alright we have almost no one any good playing anymore.

Hes gay for them, just ask him

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Got me, dude, totally. Although I still say a silent chant before another one of my favorite teams plays :

'tampa bay all the way

tampa bay all the way'

We need to play in the San Jose zone, not our own.

Hi Hurlshot! How you doing?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

It looks like the Leafs and the Flyers are going to be the ones battling for last place in the NHL this year. Imagine that.

The top pick is ours!! The top pick is ours!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Notice how good Tellquist has become since he was traded from Toronto? Annoying.

Anyhow, I can't get a grip on this years Leaf's team. They lose two in a row against middle ranked teams, on home ice (Actually Buffalo was one of those losses). Then I'm pissed because they face Buffalo again, on away ice, and I am certain it will be their third loss in a row. But then our captain apparently has a great game and we win it?! I'm glad I'm not betting money on NHL games.

Still, it was a win. A much needed one. Now if they win nine more in a row, we might have a chance to make it to the play offs.

Anyone else notice that last years two exceptional rookies are now topping the points list? Whatever happened to the term "sophomore slump"?! They're amazing.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sophmore slump doesn't seem to apply to all-world generational talent.

I took a look at players like Orr, Gretzky, and Lemieux, and they all did better their next year as well.

As a funny aside, Gretzky scored 51 and 55 goals his first two years. The third year, he scored 92, including 50 goals in 39 games. I guess that record is one he cherishes the most, because at the time, for some messed up reason, Gretzky was criticized for not being a particularly good goal scorer. 51 goals, and 55 goals, both times in the top 10 in the league in goals, but wasn't a good goal scorer. His third season he decided to be a bit more selfish to shut the critics up.

Yes, yes he is. I have no comment on last nights' game, other than we need to stop coughing up points to teams in our division.

Let's make Calgary pay tongiht. Big time!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif